|Home||» Products||» Health Care Equipments||» Digital 12-channel Electrocardiograph|
Digital 12-channel Electrocardiograph
DIGITAL 12-CHANNEL ELECTROCARDIOGRAPH- EKG120
Our organization has built up itself as a premier organization offering predominant quality 12 Channel ECG Machine. These machines include the procedure of recording the electrical movement of the heart over a time frame utilizing terminals set on a patient's body. These terminals recognize the modest electrical changes on the skin that emerges from the heart muscle depolarizing amid every pulse. In addition to other things, an ECG can be utilized to quantify the rate and mood of heartbeats, the size and position of the heart chambers, the nearness of any harm to the heart's muscle cells or conduction framework, the impacts of cardiovascular medications, and the capacity of embedded pacemakers.
- Records heart rate and rhythm
- Shows heart electrical axis
- Orderly progression of depolarization
- No distortion
- 8.9’’ High Brightness Color Touch Screen, Hand Writing Support.
- Alphanumeric keyboard with individual capital and numeric keys.
- 1:1 ratio waveforms with grid line background.
- Last 300 Seconds 12-Lead waveforms reviewable and recordable.
- R-R interval analysis, arrhythmia detection, brief and detail analysis reports.
- Specificity analysis for adult and children.
- With Various recording formats & ECG data can be saved as JPG or XML formats.